Explore Cynik Universe

Commissioned Art Urthlings Comic Vixens Observations Grumblings Sketch Book

A NEW VFX ARTIST ENTERS THE FOLD



by MRAM

November 6, 2011


I keep thinking that if I had the same drive I have right now back when I was in high school to excel in my studies, I probably would have had a good shot at being in the Honors Class.

But when you're a kid, you don't any better. Right? LOL

Anyway, on November 4, 2011 & after almost a year of taking the MOTION GRAPHICS / VISUAL EFFECTS course at the industry renowned VIDEO SYMPHONY in Burbank, CA , I'm happy to say that I have graduated! Woo Hoo!

Just to think, last year I really didn't know which direction I was headed professionally. I didn't have too many options. But, now? Options, Baby! Oh YES!

So keep a look out for my work...

I've finally arrived! =)

0 comments: