Explore Cynik Universe

Commissioned Art Urthlings Comic Vixens Observations Grumblings Sketch Book

THE OBSERVATORY - ENTRY # 0031: WISHES & DEDICATION




By MRAM

December 5, 2009

Birthday Wishes in memory of Elias P. Granillo 12/5/34 - 12/21/08

"When a person you love passes away Look to the night sky on a clear day. The star that to you, appears to be bright, Will be your loved one, Looking upon you during the night. The lights of heaven are what shows through As your loved one watches all that you do. When you feel lonely for the one that you love, Look to the Heavens in the night sky above."


I would like to take this time to remember someone very special on his birthday. Although he is no longer with us, he will never be forgotten. I know that I will not forget him.

I am glad and thankful to have known him and very grateful to have received his blessing to love and care for one of his own. All I can hope for is that I can live up to the expectations of being able to raise and take care of a family as he did and as my own father taught me and still continues to teach me.

On this day, I will remember him and thank him for all that he has done, his inspiration and for bringing the love of my life into this world. That is a debt that I can never repay...

But I will continue to try.




0 comments: