Explore Cynik Universe

Commissioned Art Urthlings Comic Vixens Observations Grumblings Sketch Book

THE OBSERVATORY - ENTRY # 0054: ANONYMITY



by duvalia
July 18, 2010

The Internet has opened up a whole new world of anonymity. You can create multiple accounts on countless websites and your friends and family may never know they’re looking at your artwork or reading your writing.



However, this level of anonymity also seems to have given viewers the audacity to say whatever they want about the work posted and even about the poster himself. It’s one thing to have a differing opinion on a piece of work, but there’s no need to be a jerk about it.



After reading my observations, you can comment how I’m not being fair as I only present one side of the story. Or you can say how the view I’ve written is completely wrong and that I’m an ugly moron for having written it. You’re entitled to your opinion, but keep the comments relevant to the topic presented.

0 comments: